Friday, June 8, 2012

! NEW LIFE - NEW BLOG NAME ♥ ! (previously autumn, coffee and inspiration)

Good evening my dear friends,

My life has changed a lot since I started this blog in fall 2009.
I am not that low self-esteemed little girl anymore, who had bad luck in everything,
and who compared herself too much to her friends. Now I know, what I want from life, and 
I have found myself and I am happy the way I am. I don't compare myself to others like I
did couple of years ago, I don't think that everyone else are so much better than me. 
Why should I think like that? 
I have my own style, I have found the right one for me (I love him), I have my dreams and
goals. I managed to survive the depression I had and moved on. I have a new, better life
in Joensuu, and I miss nothing I had in high school.

Also, "Autumn, Coffee and Inspiration" was all about the autumnal nature, novels, movies
and finding myself, when I started this. It doesn't really describe my blog anymore. My blog
has turned to be a styleblog, and I like the way it is now. I hope you do too.

So, let me introduce to you my new blog name,


"Ladylike Delicacy" is all about vintage inspired style, my lifestyle
and the things that interest me, like Ireland, vintage clothing, different eras and
getting inspired by movies and art, and most of all - by you all. This new blogname
includes two the most beautiful words in the whole world, and it also describes me.
I like to be feminine, and also a bit overly sensitive too. I want to be a true lady -
and a good wife someday.

Thank you all for these past two and a half years!
I believe I will continue writing under this new blog name for years:)
And I still continue writing in finnish and in english, this was just
so long post that I thought I'll write only in english.

THANK YOU!

12 comments:

  1. Tämä uusi nimi on todella kaunis ja osuva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara , First of all I want to thank you for your comment, I have been through your blog and I really liked it so I decided to follow! I totally understand you for what you wrote above because my blog helped me a lot as well! Hope you will have a million more posts and a lot of success in whatever makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emina! I really like your style, and your blog :) Been following it for a awhile :)

      Delete
  3. I love new name of Your blog. Wish You luck in writing :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you feel better about yourself - it's amazing the ways your blog can change your life!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, I am just catching up with you now. I love your new name, it suits you perfectly! You are such a lady! I'm so happy that you are happy with your life now, and that you have found a person to love! I look forward to reading all about your adventures!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, I am glad you like it! :) Have a great day!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Feel free to leave one! But please, behave and don't insult me.. Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah DeLicatease

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...