Sunday, December 23, 2012

50s wool dress ♥ Perfect for Christmas


Tänään minulla oli ylläni täydellisesti joulun tunnelmaan sopiva villamekko, joka
on 50-luvulta. Kavensin sitä hieman itselleni sopivaksi, sillä se oli hivenen verran iso. Nämä
kuvat on siis jo Joensuussa otettu, mutta asu on täällä Nurmeksen kotona tänään sama, joten eiköhän
tämä mene näinkin :) Pidän todella paljon mekon yksityiskohdista, ja se onkin saanut jonkin
verran kehuja. Ei varmasti tule samanlaista ainakaan vastaan, ja se on vintagen hienous.

(Translation: Today I wore this wool dress, from the 50s, and it is perfect for christmas season.
I had to make it smaller, as it was a little bit too big for me. Now it's great!
These outfit photos I took back in Joensuu, but my outfit is the same today in Nurmes, so
whatever :) I like its details a lot, and this dress has got few compliments. I bet I won't be seeing
this kind of same dress while walking on the street, and that's one of the things I love about vintage.)

 Joululahjoja on kunnon kasa tänä jouluna. Mukava näky tosiaan!
(There's so many presents under the christmas tree right now. What a pleasant view!)

 
 Jouluisat glitterikorvikset! Ostin Helsingin reissulta Cybershopista.
(Festive glitter earrings! I bought these during my Helsinki trip, from Cybershop.)


Hyvää joulua!
Merry christmas!


20 comments:

  1. So cute! The dress really is perfect for Christmas and looks really nice with your red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas! this dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress and fun earrings; you can't go wrong with plaid and glitter!
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Randi! Happy christmas! :)

      Delete
  4. That dress is adorable!!! I love the bright red bow and trim! You look absolutely darling, and prefectly festive. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dakota! Merry christmas !:)

      Delete
  5. You look completely darling! I adore that gorgeous dress and your hair looks so cute. Oh, how I love to look at our tree and see all the merry presents hanging out there. It's wonderful.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is one of the most charmingly pretty 1950s plaid dresses I've ever seen. You did a wonderful job with the alterations, because it truly looks like it was custom made to fit you. So sweet, so beautiful, soooooo festive!


    Joyful Christmas Eve wishes, my friend!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I am glad it looks like that, I did my best :) Happy x-mas eve!

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful dress, perfect for Xmas and so pretty on you! Happy Christmas to you and your family, Sara! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DRESS! heehee sorry to shout, but this frock is worth it! :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is actually the coolest dress I've ever seen! I'm so jealous of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked gorgeous! That dress is perfect indeed for Xmas! Hope you're enjoying your holiday - saw your presents on the next post and actually a bit jealous hahah! :)

    Nora
    NoraFinds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nora! It's been such a great time, definitely :) I hope your holidays are going swell!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Feel free to leave one! But please, behave and don't insult me.. Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah DeLicatease

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...