Monday, February 18, 2013

Looove.


Love love love love love...


.. And love.


Ystävänpäivä oli ja meni, mutta fiilikset ovat yhä.

***

Sain muuten TOP-paikan ala-asteelta! Tulee olemaan loistava huhti/toukokuu :)
Olen myös saanut koulun asiakastyötä, mekkoa ystävälle, tehtyä jo proton. Kuvia minulla ei ole näyttää vielä, mutta huomenna aion ottaa kameran mukaan kouluun. Muuta asiaa ei taidakaan olla, alamme Joonaksen kanssa kuuntelemaan nyt Danny O'Mahonyn radio-ohjelmaa ja juomaan ihanaa Guinnessia. Nähdään!

 (Translation: Valentine's day was few days ago but I still have this lovebird mood.

By the way, I got on-the-job learning place from elementary school! It is going to be such a great time in April and May! I have also been sewing my second customer work at school, a rockabilly dress to my friend. I have already made a prototype. I have no pics yet, but I will try to remember to take my camera with me to school. That's all for now, Joonas and I are now going to listen Danny O'Mahony's radio show and drink some Guinness. See you soon!)


21 comments:

  1. Kuvankaunis!

    (I pray that the internet translation conveyed that I think you look pretty, and I haven't just insulted you in Finnish...)

    P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you ! No you said it right :)

      Delete
  2. lovely outfit! red looks fabulous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I Looove it too ;)
    The print is fantastic...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very, wonderfully lovely. Red really looks dynamite on you, dear Sara.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder. Are you the source of inspiration to Minna Parikka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa I don't think so but thank you for your compliment :D

      Delete
  6. Red really suits you, that top is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vitsi noi sun kengät on niin söpöt!!
    Ja ihana asu, sulla on ihana tyyli :)

    ~Anni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Ne olikin oikea löytö, eurolla lähti kirpparilta! :)

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfit! And the shoes, the shoes! LOOOVE the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Feel free to leave one! But please, behave and don't insult me.. Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah DeLicatease

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...