Monday, November 18, 2013

One perfect black dress


Viime viikon kirpputorikierros oli menestys.
Löysin aivan mielettömän kauniin mustan mekon kahdella eurolla! Erilaisilla asusteilla tästä saa varmasti loihdittua mekon tilaisuuteen kuin tilaisuuteen.

Ja minä inhoan tätä valon vähyyttä talvisaikaan.. Anteeksi siis huonot asukuvat. Emme ole saaneet aikaiseksi edes laittaa kattolamppuun loppuunpalaneiden tilalle uusia..

(Translation: Last week's visit to the thrift stores was a success.
I found this beautiful black dress and it was so cheap, only 2 euros! It is so pretty and it will be a great choice for any event I join, just have to change proper accessories.

And I hate this lack of light in winter.. I am so sorry for bad outfit shots.)


10 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    Great post here!!
    I love that classy dress!!
    By the way, i am your long time gfc follower, follow back if you like & please

    Join me on my romwe.com GIVEAWAY!
    Two lucky international winners for this giveaway:
    www.fashionerza.com







    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so sophisticated like that, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! That dress is such a winner - I love the neck detail! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! It fits you like you made it. Jealous! Your hair looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is most certainly is - and how terrifically pretty and chic it looks on you. I especially love the collar and wee little bow detail.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow what a dream dress! it fits you like a glove! you look amazing!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute and smart it looks! Something I definitely need in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this dress is perfect. it goes with everything ... your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely and sophisticated! This dress is a great find, it fits you perfectly, you are right, change of accessories and .. Voila! You have a new look again! Genial!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Feel free to leave one! But please, behave and don't insult me.. Polite comments make my day!

Go raibh maith agat!

Yours sincerely,
Sarah DeLicatease

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...